OmniAccess Stellar Access Point 1301H
This versatile Wi-Fi 6 Access Point is designed for vertical industries such as hotels, classrooms, dormitories, clinics, remote office/home office. It provides exceptional connectivity, coverage and performance for end-users.
The OmniAccess Stellar AP1301H is powered with dual radios 2.4Ghz/5Ghz band serving high density Wi-Fi clients. An integrated Bluetooth/Zigbee radio makes it ideal for broad scope of IoT end points and applications like location analytics and building automation.
- Powered with dual radios 2.4Ghz/5Ghz band serving high density Wi-Fi clients
- The access points can be deployed in three different modes, all through a single version of software simplifying IT operations
- Integrated Bluetooth/Zigbee radio making it ideal for broad scope of IoT end points and applications like location analytics and building automation
- Delivers enterprise grade security and scales with simplicity.
- Security is enforced at every step allowing unparalleled scale in network capacity.
- Cloud enabled with OmniVista Cirrus Network Management as a Service.
- Powers a secure, resilient, and scalable cloud-based network management platform; Hassle-free network deployment and easy service rollout with advanced analytics.
- On-premises deployment with OmniVista 2500 Network Management System (NMS).
- Simplified plug-and-play deployment, zero-touch provisioning, role-based access, a built-in customizable captive portal.
- Quality of service (QoS) for unified communication apps: supports finely tuned, parameters to differentiate and provide appropriate QoS for each application.
- RF management: RDA technology automatically assigns channels (DFS) and power settings (TPC) ensures access points stay clear of all radio frequency interference (RFI) sources to deliver reliable, high-performance WLAN.