The technology from Palo Alto Networks is highly automated and integrated. The Palo Alto Networks product line includes a variety of independent technologies that work together to thwart successful cyberattacks. The Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PCNSA) certification is proof of a person’s aptitude for managing the firewall installed by the company to safeguard networks from modern cyberthreats.
Security administrators responsible for operating and managing the Palo Alto Networks network security suite.
- The PCNSA certification verifies your proficiency with Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall design, installation, configuration, and maintenance as well as your ability to deploy the firewalls to effectively enable network traffic based on who (User-ID), what (App-ID), and when (Policy), all while maintaining security (Content-ID). The right applicants will be equipped with the knowledge and abilities to deploy the PAN-OS platform, a next-generation firewall from Palo Alto Networks, in any setting.
- Those having in-depth knowledge and skills to design, install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot the vast majority of deployments based on the Palo Alto Networks platform are recognised as Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineers (PCNSE). Anybody who wants to demonstrate a thorough understanding of Palo Alto Networks technology, such as users of the company’s products, value-added resellers, pre-sales system engineers, system integrators, and support personnel, should take the PCNSE test.
- PCNSA Online Training
The exam for this course has been revised. Yet, this course is still useful as a training tool. The Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PCNSA) certification is earned by passing the PCNSA exam, which is prepared for via this intermediate Palo Alto PCNSA training.
Customers, value-add resellers, pre-sale systems engineers, system integrators, and system administrators can all benefit greatly from the Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator credential. No matter your role or responsibilities, our PCNSA training will help you understand how to use Palo Alto’s cutting-edge solutions to protect networks from new cyber threats. The PCNSA is focused on installing, maintaining, and operating Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls to secure networks. You don’t need to have a strong experience in digital security to enrol in our PCNSA training if you need assistance negotiating firewalls on Palo Alto’s security operating system. After completing the course, you’ll be a more competent user of any network protected by Palo Alto.
This PCNSA course can be used to prepare for the PCNSA exam, onboard new security professionals, or as part of a team training programme for anyone who manages security professionals.
PCNSA: What You Need to Know
This Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PCNSA) training maps to the PCNSA Palo Alto software and appliances exam objectives, and covers topics such as:
- Identifying components of the Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform
- Automating tasks, reducing response time, improving security effectiveness
- Configuring firewall management interfaces and managing firewall configurations
- Updating and upkeeping networks and firewalls
- Configuring virtual routers
- Managing application-based security policy rules
- Deploying security profiles
Who Should Take PCNSA Training?
This PCNSA programme is classified as Palo Alto administrator-level training, therefore it was created for security specialists. Security professionals with three to five years of experience with security appliances are the target audience for this Palo Alto software and appliances skills course.
new or upcoming security specialists.
This PCNSA training will provide you extensive knowledge with next-generation firewall use and maintenance if you’re a new security expert trying to stand out. Even if you don’t already have your PCNSA, you may still enrol in this class to learn all the best practises for advanced network protection. If you already have your PCCSA.
security experts with experience. Any company with a substantial network footprint must play a major part in operating and maintaining Palo Alto Networks’ next-generation firewalls. These businesses rely on PCNSAs, who are certified experts in using next-generation firewalls to keep people, apps, and policies secure. You will be familiar with and equipped for all of their features, tools, and resources after completing this programme.