|Ruckus Wi-Fi Access Point|
|Ruckus Outdoor Access Point|
|Ruckus T350 Wi-Fi Access Point
||Ruckus T750 Wi-Fi Access Point
Indoor, outdoor and special-purpose access points that deliver
When connectivity really matters, organizations turn to RUCKUS. We offer indoor and outdoor wireless access points to fit just about any budget, performance requirement or deployment scenario. Whether you’re challenged with high client density, Wi-Fi-unfriendly building materials or just rising employee or customer expectations, our access points provide secure, reliable access no matter how tough the environment. Every RUCKUS access point, from the humblest to the boldest, is packed with patented technologies that go beyond the everyday to ensure superior connections and awesome user experiences.
Superior wireless in any environment
Whether connectivity needs are indoor or outdoor, Wi-Fi, 5G or LTE – CommScope technology has federal and military organizations covered. With Wi-Fi and CBRS access points and the only digital distributed antenna system, we can build solutions that meet TAA requirements and are FIPS and DODIN APL certified. This page highlights our products and solutions that help federal organizations create a simple, reliable and adaptable network to support connectivity needs – now and for the future.
CBRS – Mobile Technology for Mission Needs
CommScope’s RUCKUS CBRS LTE portfolio enables agencies and service providers to deploy private LTE networks to ensure a high quality-of-service for mission-critical applications and use cases. CommScope is the only company to offer a complete licensed and unlicensed suite of wired and wireless solutions that meet government connectivity requirements.
Challenges and opportunities
Home broadband is more essential than ever for working from home, education from home, care at home, and keeping entertained. Delivering reliable, high-performance all the way to the end device is critical for improving customer satisfaction and reducing support costs.
That’s why our broad portfolio of Wi-Fi 6 enabled home gateways is designed to combine the high-speed, low-latency connectivity users crave—with the reach and reliability cable operators demand. And with Home Assure®, our service management platform, service providers can simplify Wi-Fi installation, optimize connectivity, and gain valuable insights that reduce service issues and support costs.
Look out for news of our forthcoming future Wi-Fi 6E gateways which use the new uncongested 6GHz spectrum to offer even higher levels of performance and reliability.
Wi-Fi capacity requirements in classrooms, office spaces, and medium-size venues are rising due to the increase in the number of Wi-Fi connected devices. An increase in bandwidth requirements for applications and an ever-growing assortment of IoT devices puts further strain on already stretched Wi-Fi networks.
The access point (AP) with the latest Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) technology delivers the ideal combination of increased capacity, improved coverage and affordability in dense environments. The access point is our mid- range dual-band, dual-concurrent AP that supports four spatial streams (2×2:2 in 2.4GHz/5GHz). The supports peak data rates of up to 1774 Mbps and efficiently manages up to 512 clients connections.
- Stunning Wi-Fi Performance – Mitigate interference and extend coverage with patented Beam Flex+™ adaptive antenna technology utilizing several directional antenna patterns
- Serve more devices – Connect more devices simultaneously with four MU-MIMO spatial streams and concurrent dual-band 2.4/5GHz radios while enhancing device performance
- Converged access point – Allow customers to eliminate siloed networks and unify Wi-Fi and IoT technologies into one single network by using built-in Bluetooth® Low Energy and Zigbee, and also expand to any future wireless technologies
- Automate Optimal Throughput – Channel Fly dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels. You always get the highest throughput the band can support
- Better Mesh Networking – Reduce expensive cabling, and complex mesh configurations by checking a box with Smart Mesh wireless meshing technology to dynamically create self-forming, self-healing mesh networks
- More than Wi-Fi – Support services beyond Wi-Fi with RUCKUS IoT Suite, Cloud path security and onboarding software, Spot Wi-Fi locationing engine, and RUCKUS analytics
Ruckus Wi-Fi Access Point
|Ruckus Indoor Wi-Fi Access Point||Ruckus Outdoor Wi-Fi Access Point|