Synchronized Security is the world’s first – and best – cybersecurity system. Endpoint, network, mobile, Wi-Fi, email, and encryption products, all sharing information in real time and responding automatically to incidents:
- Isolate infected endpoints, blocking lateral movement
- Restrict Wi-Fi for non-compliant mobile devices
- Scan endpoints on detection of compromised mailboxes
- Revoke encryption keys if a threat is detected
- Identify all apps on the network
And with everything controlled through the Sophos Central cloud-based security platform, management is a breeze.
Reduce cyber risk
Automated incident response minimizes exposure to security threats, while cross-product data sharing reveals previously hidden risks.
Enhance cross-estate visibility
Get previously unseen insights into network traffic and users, while viewing and controlling all your security in one place
Increase Return on Investment
Scale your security without scaling your resources by consolidating all your protection in a single cloud-based platform.
Sophos Certified Architect training consists of presentations and hands-on exercises to reinforce the content learned. Copies of course support documents will be provided to each student. Due to the nature of the course and the different experiences of the trainees, open discussion is encouraged during the training.
This technical training course is intended for resellers and end users who wish to increase the level of their knowledge and expertise of Sophos XGS Firewalls and become a Sophos XGS V18.5 Certified Architect.
Prior to being described below for this training, you must:
- Have completed and passed the Sophos XG Firewall Certified Engineer course and any subsequent delta modules up to version 18.5
- Have a good understanding of IT Security
- Experience configuring network security devices
- Experience with Windows networking and the ability to troubleshoot problems
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Implement XGS Firewalls in complex network environments
- Explain how XGS Firewall processes traffic and use this information for configuration
- Configure advanced network and protection features
- Protect Web Appliances with Web Server Protection
- Size hardware, virtual and software XGS Firewalls for a given set of requirements
- Complete a PoC
- Review key information from the Engineer Course
- Implementation modes
- Network protection
- Protection of web servers
- Site-to-Site connections
- Synchronized security
- Remote Access
- High Availability
- Dimensioning and troubleshooting
Each student is provided with a pre-configured environment that simulates a corporate network with two sites (a main office and a branch office) and includes Windows Servers, a Windows Desktop and three XGS Firewalls.
To become a Sophos Certified Architect, trainees must take and pass an online assessment. The assessment tests their knowledge of both presented and practical content. The pass rate for the assessment is 80% and is limited to 3 attempts. The exam voucher is included in the price of the course.
This training lasts 3 days and is delivered in class. Approximately 8 hours of the time is spent on practical exercises.
Cédric Dellisse, a certified trainer
Evaluation is an ongoing process at Kappa Data, so your feedback will be requested during the training. At the end of the training, you will also receive a full survey in which you can add your feedback.