Coming out from Fortinet itself, the FortiGate course is a highly advanced-security firewall defending against cyber-attacks by providing consistent real-time defence. Learn to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot FortiGate network firewalls to foresee any malicious attacks beforehand to protect your organization with FortiGate training.
FortiGate certification deals with the study of operational efficiency and automated workflows along with the configuration of security policies, router IPsec and High Availability.
|Duration||Course Duration of Forigate Firewall is 40+ Hours.|
|Average Salary||Upto INR 10+ LPA|
|Employment Roles||Network Security Engineer, Network Manager, Network Administrator, Security Architect, Fortigate Firewall Engineer|
|Placement Opportunities||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Accenture, Cognizant, Infosys and many more.|
✓ Basic understanding of IP and Routers
✓ Fundamental knowledge of Network Security Concepts
✓ Attention to detail
✓ Basic communication skills
✓ An analytical mind
✓ A keen observer
✓ Excellent management skills
✓ Team leading skills
✓ Problem-solving skills
- Perform initial
- Implement the Fortinet Security Fabric
- Configure log settings and diagnose problems using the logs
- Describe and configure VDOMs to split a FortiGate device into multiple virtual devices
- Identify and configure different operation modes for an FGCP HA cluster
- Diagnose resource and connectivity problems
- Identify and Configure how firewall policy NAT and central NAT works
- Identify and configure different methods of firewall authentication
- Explain FSSO deployment and configuration
- Describe and inspect encrypted traffic using certificates
- Identify FortiGate inspection modes and configure web and DNS filtering
- Configure application control to monitor and control network applications
- Explain and configure antivirus scanning modes to neutralize malware
- Configure IPS, DoS, and WAF to protect the network from hacking and DDoS attacks
- Configure FortiGate to act as an implicit and explicit web proxy
FORTINET NSE CERTIFICATION, FORTIGATE FIREWALL TRAINING
What really is FortiGate firewall (NSE) certification?
FortiGate firewall certification commonly termed as Network Security Engineer (NSE) certification is meant for the IT technical professionals to apply their proficiency for the Fortinet security fabric. Provided by Fortinet, one of the leading companies for providing concrete cybersecurity solutions; the FortiGate firewall training induces all the skillsets required to elevate an IT personnel credential to stand qualified for critical cybersecurity issues in an MNC or a business organization.
What are the levels of NSE certification?What you’ll learn in the FortiGate firewall course?
A handful of opportunities unlock for the professionals who pursue a professional certification in FortiGate firewall. With the increase in complexity of the working landscape and information abundancy, the need for a security engineer to proctor and protect an organization’s ecosystem is highly important. Upgrade yourself to such a high-fi credential. You can expect to learn the following niches in the FortiGate firewall training:
- Administrate FortiGate Next-Gen firewall
- Deploy FortiGate firewall
- Learn to protect and detect cyberattacks using FortiGate firewall
- Configure FortiGate firewall
- Troubleshoot and manage an enterprise security infrastructure
- Inspect traffic through the firewall.
Hence, you can learn multitude of skills and upgrade your CV.
Benefits of Fortinet NSE certification
One can enjoy tons of advantages of such a high in-demand job profile in the IT industry through qualifying the FortiGate firewall course. The benefits are listed below:
- Work in world-class companies as a security engineer
- Gain threat landscape experience
- Elevate your cybersecurity skills
- Become proficient in handling Fortinet products
- Learn security solutions
- Earn status and prestige at work
- Earn a handsome salary
- Possess advanced design and configuration skills.
FortiGate online training is one of the most trending courses currently so consequently, the job role is highly in demand as the businesses are increasing every day.
Sales Number : +91 9582 90 7788
Support Number : +91-9654016484
Sales Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Email : email@example.com