Students will learn the skills necessary to operate Juniper Connected Security devices throughout this five-day course. To introduce students to Juniper Connected Security devices, this course makes use of the Junos CLI, Security Directory, J-Web, and other Online user interfaces. The course offers additional training on Juniper Networks’ approach to Juniper Connected Security, a comprehensive security solution for present and future security issues. The management of Security Director, Juniper Advanced Threat Prevention (ATP) Cloud, Juniper ATP Appliance, Juniper Secure Analytics (JSA), Policy Enforcer, intrusion prevention system (IPS) rules, application-layer security using the App Secure suite, and custom attack objects are among the key topics. SRX high availability configuration and troubleshooting, vSRX and cSRX usage, SSL Proxy configuration, and Juniper Identity Management Service (JIMS) usage. Students will get practical knowledge of configuring and monitoring the Junos OS as well as monitoring fundamental device operations through demonstrations and hands-on labs.
Benefits individuals responsible for security operations using Juniper Networks security solutions, including network engineers, security engineers, administrators, support personnel, and resellers.
• Basic networking knowledge
• Understanding of the OSI reference model and the TCP/IP protocol suite
• Completion of the Introduction to Juniper Security course
RELEVANT JUNIPER PRODUCT
• Juniper ATP Appliance
• Juniper ATP Cloud
• Junos OS
• Security Director
• SRX Series
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
• Explain the function of SSL Proxy.
• Explain how application security theory works.
• Discuss in depth the AppSecure modules.
• Describe unified security policies.
• Review the different security policy options.
• Explain the basics of intrusion detection.
• Describe the Juniper ATP Cloud solutions.
• Describe the ATP Cloud features.
• Introduce Security Director.
• Explain the purpose of Policy Enforcer.
• Examine the different virtualized SRX instances.
• Describe the Juniper Identity Management Service.
• Explain chassis cluster concepts.
• Explain how to set up a chassis cluster.
• Review troubleshooting steps for chassis clusters.
• Explain Juniper ATP Appliance components.
• Explain how to set up a Juniper ATP Appliance.
• Explain how the Juniper Secure Analytics device work
Sales Number : +91 9582 90 7788
Support Number : +91-9654016484
Sales Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Email : email@example.com